Internal Pipe Clamp
- The pipelines stretching for kilometers are constructed by welding pipes to each other.
- For pipe lines; costs and time required for the construction is an important step.
- If welding is to be performed on the pipe sections, the pipe ends must be correctly aligned and welded.
- The Internal Clamp is an outward opening mechanism designed to apply a radial force through the pipe.
- It enables the pipe end to be connected, aligned and held during welding.
- Internal clamp provides the configuration in the pipe structure.
- An irregular or defective structure of pipes, incorrect construction block pipeline.