Hydraulic Cage Clamp
In pipelines; pipe alignment clamps should be used in order to make pipe connections in the best way and in the shortest time. Suitable for use in all areas; construction site, factory, workshop etc. And they are ergonomic, robust and lightweight tools. Multi-point contact with your pipe to hold the cage from the position. Is used for the correct alignment and assembly of additive parts; pipe, elbow, welding neck flange, Te, reduction, cap, intermediate fittings and branch elements.
Hydraulic Cage Clamp improves the water flow performance when used during installation. Hydraulic alignment clamps improve the performance of the water flow rate when used in the pipe fitting connection. Reduces labor cost during assembly. Prevents pipe, fittings and branch elements from being damaged during assembly. Provides precise alignment with multi-point pipe-to-pipe contact.
Due to their mechanical structure, these clamps may remain temporarily on the pipe under pressure of hydraulic force during installation.
For stainless and coated pipes, it is recommended to use special contact pressure series.
- It applies force to the outer surface of the pipe as a cage from multiple points in a circular circumference between 3 tons and 50 tons according to pipe diameter and pipe wall thickness.
- Compression force can be easily adjusted by manual controlled hydraulics.
- Hydraulic Bottle Jack is used in force application process.
- General adjustment consists of 1 point. After aligning the mechanism, you can release the jack from the hydraulic piston drain valve.
- The block parts are easy to separate when needed and the block parts are replaceable. This versatile handy tool consists of a main body and an intermediate wall steel plate.
- Our products are manufactured using precision laser technology and CNC technology.
- In pipe installation, the clamp is protected against falling from 3 points.
- Upper arm retainer jaw leaves gaps on the pipe up to the piston stroke distance
- The middle arm safety bolt leaves gaps on the pipe up to the piston stroke distance.
- The safety bolt prevents the middle arm from falling.
- The hydraulic piston safety chain ensures that the hydraulic jack is held in its seat.
- It is recommended to use in pipes with pipe wall thicknesses between 8mm and 50mm.
Coating and Paint
External Hydraulic Cage All moving parts on the clamp are electro galvanized against welding splash.
Our products are 80 to 120 micron electrostatic powder painted.
External Hydraulic Cage Clamp Parts;
1 – Lower Cage
2 – Middle holder
3 – Center holder Pivot Pin + Safety Buckle
4 – Hydraulic Bottle Jack
5 – Jack Handle
6 – Cage Coupling Pin 2 pcs + Safety buckle 2 pcs
7 – Upper Cage
These products are guaranteed for 2 years.