10 Oct Pneumatic Internal Pipe Clamp
Pneumatic Internal Pipe Clamp
- Pneumatic internal pipe clamp is an outward opening mechanism designed to apply a radial force out through the pipe.
- During the welding of the pipe; it allows the two pipe ends to be connected, aligned and the pipes are held in the same axis.
- This clamp has two independent force mechanisms actuated by two double acting pistons.
- The internal radial force given to the cylinders provides a force against the outside to provide a radial linear movement of the mechanism and the alignment is formed.
- The pneumatic internal pipe clamp does movement in the pipe manually or with the motor movement.
- Manually / automatically adjusts the brake pads to the inner walls of the pipe to stop movement of the internal clamp in the pipe.
- Clamps can be used to lay thousands of kilometers of pipelines even in the most challenging terrain.
- All models can operate in terrain slopes and special production is made for different terrain conditions.
- These models are suitable for pipes that which the pipe thickness is up to 18mm.
Adress: Plan Teknik
Orhan Gazi Mah. ISISO Sanayi Sitesi
2.yol Sokak B Blok No 10
Esenyurt / Istanbul / Turkey
(+90) 545 278 45 01
(+90) 212 886 73 51